After being in backpacker purgatory – not sure of where I wanted to travel next – I set about making a trip to Vietnam a reality. And, as you listen to this podcast, I’ll be well on my way there!
On this episode, I talk about the decision making process and why I chose to go to Vietnam instead of Bali right now, and the steps I needed to take to make sure I could get in to the country.
Also on this episode :
- During this visit to Kuala Lumpur, I stayed at the Grid 9 Hotel – just steps away from Maharajalela Monorail Station.
- The DOOF Industries bean bag chairs in the Grid 9 common room are freaking amazing. I want a set for my next home.
- Corey Waldner shared his insight on Vietnam with me. Check out his twitter feed at @WheresWaldner. Also check out Corey’s appearance on my other podcast – Boarding Call.
- Mike St. Arnaud had a great adventure when he visited Vietnam last year. Check out his videos!
- I used MyVietnamVisa.com to get my visa-on-arrival letter to travel to Vietnam.
- I’ve decided to get secure in my digital travels with a VPN. Tunnelbear is who I’m using.
- Check out my post about Malaysia’s “best bits.”
- I can’t say enough good things about Zenon Barbershop here in KL. AD trimmed my mop and left me feeling fresh as I get ready for the next leg of my adventure. Thank you, AD!
This podcast is always looking for great sponsor partners who are interested in aligning themselves with content about travel. Hit me up through the contact page if you want to talk about this.