Greetings from Kuala Lumpur! It’s been 34 degrees celsius pretty much every day I’ve been here, with about 75% humidity. To say I’ve been a sweaty mess since touching down is an understatement!
On this episode of the podcast :
- Music from the #akbuskers at the KLCC train station, including the namesake for this episode of the podcast (hang in until the end)!
- More of my story about needing an onward ticket to fly with Air Asia. $40 bought me peace of mind, but it wasn’t totally necessary.
- I visited Malaysia’s oldest shopping mall, only to find out it has a date with a wrecking ball.
- Total Malaysian meals consumed : 1. I need to get better at eating local food.
- I have discovered Malaysia has some pretty incredible coffee. I’ve visited Antipodean, Eight Ounce Coffee Company, and The Bee. I can’t wait to find more great coffee shops along the way.
As always, if you enjoy the podcast, please spread the word about it with friends. And if you have any questions, send me an e-mail : email@example.com