Yes! There’s a slightly different sound to this week’s show. Let me know what you think of it at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also on this week’s show :
- Being back in Canada means I’m embarking on the next part of my journey – looking for my next career opportunity. Navigating the universe of applying for a job in 2016 is like visiting a foreign country!
- I put Michaela Alexis’ excellent LinkedIn tune-up advice to work. Fingers crossed.
- If you know of someone who is looking for someone who is good with video, audio, social media and storytelling… I know a guy.
- I mentioned Roman Mars’ brilliant podcast 99% Invisible. It is addictive – and has become a bit of an influence for the direction I want to take this podcast. If you’re looking for a starting point, may I suggest episode 154 about the carpet (that was) in the Portland airport.
- Episode 15 of this podcast focused on the sounds of Tokyo.
- I’ve talked before about my love of Skyscanner. You can add Momondo to that list as well.
- Exciting news from my Disney obsession front. Chris from TDR Explorer has booked a trip to be at the grand opening of Shanghai Disney Resort. I’m very envious.
- Whether you’re going to see the Mouse or the Great Wall, I’ve penned a guest post on TDR Explorer with everything you need to know to get an L-class tourist visa to visit China. Check it out.
- If you know someone who should be a guest on a future episode, e-mail me.